Connexxus is the UC managed travel program, a secure Web portal for booking university business travel. It automatically gives employees access to UC-negotiated prices for airfare, hotels, and car rentals. Connexxus also provides a UC employee discount on select California rail travel. It can even be used for personal and family travel!
Benefits of Using Connexxus
The big advantage of Connexxus is the cost savings. Compared to other education institutions, UC travelers save an average of 5 percent on domestic airfare and 20 percent on international airfare when they use Connexxus.
More Connexxus Benefits
- Powerful: Connexxus searches a comprehensive airfare inventory, including Southwest Airlines flights
- Quick: Save time by using Connexxus as a single source for all air, car, and hotel reservations
- Safe: Conexxus provides automatic Business Travel Accident Insurance coverage for most travel bookings
- Compliant: It's easy to follow travel guidelines. Connexxus has built-in guidance for compliance with UC travel policy
- Emergencies: The system provides quick access to contacts in case of crisis
- Personal Travel: Employees can take advantage of Connexxus discounts for personal and family travel.
Instructions for employees getting access to Connexxus are in the sidebar to the right. For help with using Connexxus, see the Booking with Connexxus page.