ConnexUC (formerly Connexxus) is the UC managed travel program, a secure web portal for arranging business related travel. It automatically gives active employees access to UC-negotiated prices for airfare, hotels, and car rentals. ConnexUC also provides a UC employee discount on select California rail travel. It can even be used for personal and family travel!
Benefits of Using ConnexUC
More ConnexUC Benefits
- Powerful: ConnexUC searches a comprehensive airfare inventory, including Southwest Airlines flights
- Quick: Save time by using ConnexUC as a single source for all air, car, and hotel reservations
- Safe: ConnexUC provides automatic Business Travel Accident Insurance coverage for most travel bookings
- Compliant: It's easy to follow travel guidelines. ConnexUC has built-in guidance for compliance with UC travel policy
- Emergencies: The system provides quick access to contacts in case of crisis
- Personal Travel: Employees can take advantage of ConnexUC discounts for personal and family travel.
Instructions for active employee with a valid UCInetID required in order to access to ConnexUC are in the sidebar to the right. For help with using ConnexUC, see the Booking with ConnexUC page. Contingent workers do not have access to ConnexUC. Please have a department employee book travel for you.