The Form W-2: Wage and Tax Statement reports taxable earnings paid to employees between January 1 and December 31 of each calendar year. Taxable earnings are gross payments minus tax deferrals such as pension plans, pre-tax parking and employee-paid health.
Tax documents for wages earned in 2019 will be available from AYSO in late January.
How to Access Your W-2 Statement Online
UCI recently switched over to the new UCPath payroll system, but employees must still use the At Your Service Online (AYSO) website to access tax documents in 2020. Everyone can access their W-2s on AYSO by doing the following:
- Go to the At Your Service Online (AYSO) website
- Log in with your username and password
- Look for the "Income & Taxes" box and click "W-2 and 1095-C."
- Click the year to download your W-2 as a PDF
Notifications: Employees will be notified by email when 2019 W-2 Statements are available for download. They are typically ready in late January.
In the Future
Starting in 2021, employees will download their 2020 W-2 Statements from UCPath Online. You will be able to download your W-2 by going to the following page:
- Dashboard Navigation: Income and Taxes > View Online W-2/W-2C
- Menu Navigation: Employee Actions > Income and Taxes > View Online W-2/W-2C