Below is a listing of the most significant University of California and UCI policies pertaining to Travel, Entertainment, and Relocations and Moves. You must follow all University of California Travel and Entertainment policies. For a quick overview, check out the travel policy highlights page and browse through this website. Much of the information in these policies is reflected in this website.
- UC Policy BUS-79: Expenditures for Business Meetings, Entertainment, and Other Occasions
- UCI Policies and Procedures Sec. 701-20: Business Meetings and Entertainment Guidelines
Relocations and Moves Policies
- UC Policy BFB-G-13: Policy and Regulations Governing Moving and Relocation
- UCI Policies and Procedures Sec. 715-16: Moving and Removal Guidelines
- Academic Personnel Manual - 550: Moving Expenses for Intercampus Transfers
- Academic Personnel Manual - 560: Removal Expenses/General
- Academic Personnel Manual - 561: Removal Expenses/Assistants
If you have questions about any of these policies, please contact Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org.