- Social Security number (SSN)
- Driver's license number or State-issued identification card number
- Passport number
- Credit card number or debit card number
Social Security numbers are not required on requests for employee payments. The tips below will help employees maintain confidentiality.
Social Security Numbers
- Employees do not need to provide Social Security numbers for any reimbursement request. All employees can be searched as a payee in KFS.
- Non-Employees will have to be onboarded as a vendor in order to be paid in KFS. Social Security numbers are not necessary, and the onboarding forms are filled out by the vendor using the Vendor Onboarding System.
Credit Card Numbers
- Travel receipts such as hotel bills, airline receipts, or restaurant receipts or credit card statement page/s may display credit card numbers. This number is never required on documentation and should be blacked out or covered before it is uploaded in the eDoc Image Scanning tab.