Learn more about KFS
- Find helpful information from all of the Accounting departments, including Accounts Payable, Contracts & Grants, Financial Services, General Accounting, and more on the Accounting & Fiscal Services web page.
- Help Changing your UCInetID Password
- Help accessing KFS from off-campus using the Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Help Guides, Financial Report help, available training and more can be found in the Financial Management Support web page.
- Full KFS help guides
- A list of KFS eDoc types with descriptions.
- Fiscal Officer Resources is a page that provides information regarding the KFS Chart of Accounts, The General Ledger, KFS Workflow, and Ledger Reconciliation.
- Our Travel Reimbursement guide walks users through a Travel Reimbursement eDoc and provides links to Travel Policy. This guide also includes detailed instructions on how to create and add arrangers to a TEM Profile.
- Our Entertainment Reimbursement guide walks users through an Entertainment Reimbursement eDoc and provides links to Event Policy. This guide also includes detailed instructions on how to create and add arrangers to a TEM Profile.
- Understanding Financial Reports at UCI is a page that provides information designed to help users decide which report to use and how to use UCI's financial reports.
Sign up for the following mailing lists to keep up to date with the latest news out of Accounting & Fiscal Services
Get announcements, updates, service alerts, and important news relating to KFS or Accounting & Fiscal Services in your email; subscribe to the following mailing lists to keep up to date on the latest UCI financial news.
- AFS-Update for updates and news from Accounting & Fiscal Services
- UCI-DWH for Decision Support and Data Warehouse updates