Link categories for group 1 of 3
Departmental Time Administrators (DTAs) play an essential role in ensuring our employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner by performing the following primary functions in TRS:
- Assigning Primary & Backup Supervisors to Employee Assignments
- Ensuring appropriate setup of employee Work Schedules and Overtime Compensation selections
- Submitting employee work/leave hours to UCPath via TRS per deadlines established by the Payroll Division
- Returning incorrectly-entered timesheets to Supervisors for correction
- Providing TRS support to supervisors & employees within their assigned Department(s)
The resources below are intended to supplement the mandatory DTA training required by the Central Payroll Office, the TRS DTA: Basics class (UCLC).
Watch Now. We have created training videos for DTAs. Click the links below to view them on YouTube.