Sales and Service
Sales and Service is initiated when a campus unit wishes to render a service or provide goods to a non-University user for which revenue is collected. The Accounting and Fiscal Services is the office of record for matters concerning fees levied against non-University users. Accounting and Fiscal Services reviews and has final approval for all requests to establish a Sales & Service unit.
For step-by-step instructions, please refer to the Sales & Services Flowchart below.
- Campus Sales & Service Policy
- Appendix S - Sales and Service Additional Information
- Sales & Services Income Activity Information Sheet
- Sales & Services Rate Calculation Sheet
- Sales & Services Flowchart