Sent to the KFS-Update mailing list on Sept. 13, 2017
The UCOP Central Travel Office is pleased to announce the release of a freshly designed Connexxus travel portal featuring – among several other enhancements – a new Video Tutorials page in the Help Center, allowing users to easily locate popular travel educational sessions.
Other Benefits and Enhancements Now Offered:
- Rebranded Resources page with intuitive sorting capabilities making it easier for users to find specific program information – found in the Help Center
- Redesigned FAQ page with predictive search capabilities – found in the Help Center
- All-inclusive Search feature – found at the top of every page
- New Responsive Format resizes pages to whatever device you may be using
- New Travel Apps page with handy downloadable mobile apps to make travel as easy as possible – found in the Travel Info area
- Comprehensive Hotel Directory which now include a Local Hotels list to increase awareness of participating hotels nearby UC campuses offering discounts – found in the Travel Info area
- New date stamped timeline News/Events sections covering more travel topics and special events – found in the Help Center
- An expandable Newsletter section for users who wish to read even more about the travel program and our suppliers – found in the Help Center
To Be Launched in the Coming Weeks:
- Promotional banners that slide horizontally across the main page will highlight important travel topics and events
- New Connexxus Benefits video and default capability on the homepage
- Alerts to inform users of travel issues and industry announcements
Whether you wish to just explore our new site and features, or prefer to learn more about our travel program, please take the time to check out our new fall look and update your travel profile.